SHAPING SUSTAINABLE HEALTHY BODIES AT EVERY AGE
As a Fitness Coach, I have found working with clients is not only a physical process but also mental. I create programs designed to encourage lasting life changes, and to make regular exercise a natural habit that you crave.
The 12-week Success Fitness Program works to build those lasting changes. Through safe and effective exercises, I assist you in achieving your fitness goals and teach you the skills to make physical activity a sustainable part of your life.
The purpose is to design a weight training program that suits your fitness level and lifestyle; because “consistent exercisers who see working out as part of their lifestyle, rather than as a way to change their appearance, have the most success keeping weight off for good.”*
I can bring the workout to you, in the comfort of your own home. This way, you will have a workout available to you right at your finger tips. I can also work with clients in “strata run” exercise facilities or workplace gyms, provided the strata bylaws or employers allow for independent weight trainers, and I do have my own 'home' gym for client training as well. If public gyms are intimidating, this is a great way to achieve success. If this is not an issue, I can design a workout you can take with you to the gym.
Going on a vacation or travelling for work? I have many workout programs available, which use travel friendly equipment or no equipment at all. So no matter where you are, you will always be able to stay on track!
*Quote from J. Graham, Ph.D, assistant professor at the Weight Control and Diabetes Research Center at Brown Medical School.
12-Week Success Fitness Program Package includes:
- 60-minute initial consultation, body composition analysis, and fitness assessment
- 12 x 60 minute one-on-one weight training sessions to be completed within 15 weeks of your first training session (no extensions or refunds available)
- a 15-minute progress review at the beginning of your week 7 training
- body composition and fitness assessment during week 12 training session
- “Good-Bye” Photos (before and after photos)
- a printed copy of your weekly workout
- paperless weekly workout with my Trainerize App for iPhone, iPad or Android
- on your own cardio workout guidance
- weekly activity tracker and journal using the Trainerize App
- food log support using MyFitnessPal
My goal is to see you be successful, and to not waste your time or money. For this reason, I ask my clients to commit to:
- 12 training sessions in 15 weeks
- do 1 to 2 additional weight training workouts per week on your own with the program I have provided
- 2 to 3 cardio workouts per week on your own
- asking for support from family and friends
- work on developing healthy eating habits
- develop a positive mind-frame through weekly journaling
Fitness Equipment Loan
No equipment? No problem! I have a variety of equipment that takes up minimal space in your home, and is available on loan by deposit. Deposit amount varies depending on quantity and type of equipment required. Deposit will be returned when equipment is returned in the same condition prior to being loaned out. My fitness equipment includes:
- TRX Suspension Trainers
- Dumbbells - 3 lbs to 15 lbs
- Stability Ball
- Resistance Band
- Fitness Mat
Core Confidence Program
I strongly recommend all women have a core assessment and learn the proper way to engage and strengthen your core prior to starting a strength training program.
The core assessment takes approximately 1.5 hours and should be scheduled the week before we start training. For the first 8 weeks of the program, each one-on-one training session will end with a review of your weekly core exercise, assess your progress, and teach you the following week's exercise.
Click here for more information on core dysfunction, and the core confidence program.
Rates and Availability
My Fitness Coaching one-on-one services are available to those who live in the Tri-Cities area (Port Moody, Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam). Contact me for a complete list of rates and information about my training packages, including:
- 12-week Initial Success Package
- 12-week Renewal Package
- Core Confidence Assessment Add-On
- Flex Training Program and Single Training Rates
- Additional Weekly Training Rates
- Small Group Training (2 to 4 people)